SOUTHERN OKANAGAN SECONDARY SCHOOL
Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
- Any Student Voice Club members or Social Justice 12 students who are attending the We She conference must submit their permission form and registration fee by the end of the day to Ms. Scott or Ms. Shione.
- There is no Caf service today, tomorrow will be Mac & Cheese.
- Active Living 11/12- Students in Active Living 11/12 class are reminded that the class will meet in the gym for PE today.
- Gr 8 Boys Basketball Players – Where are your uniforms? Please turn any uniforms in to Podmorow by tomorrow.
- At Parent-Teacher Interviews today, The Girls Can Talk Club is having a bake sale to fundraise for the Penticton’s Women Shelter by donation. Please support this very important cause!
- Would the following students please come to the library immediately following these announcements: Hannah Hewitt Prior, Bishop Baptiste, Adrianna Unwin..
- Attention grads, your Grad Write ups are due this Friday March 13.
- Any students interested in playing on the SOSS golf team, please see Mr. Kitt in the counselling center right after 1st block.
- Grad Photo Retake sheet is in the office. Retakes are on April 3.