Course Selection Process
All forms are available on the right hand side of this page
1. Find the Course Selection Form for the grade that you are going into next year. Print this off and use it as a guide for choosing your courses.
2. Look through the Course Offerings Booklet to see what options you have to choose from.
3. For further information from teachers about the courses we offer you can view presentations in the Course Exploration file on the right.
3. Make sure that you read the instructions on the Course Selection Form carefully to ensure that you have all of the correct information included. You will have required courses, elective choices, and alternate choices (please rank in order of preference) in the event that we cannot make your ideal schedule work for you.
4. Login to your Student Portal to enter your course selections into the system. These instructions will help you with the steps to put your selections into MyEd.
5. Have your parent/guardian approve and sign the course selection form and return it to Mrs. Goncalves in the Library.
* Students will receive an overview of Course Selections and the Process on February 3rd and 5th.
* Course Selections will close on March 8th.